Landlord & homeowners

gas safety check

Gas Safety Certificates for homeowners and landlords in Stockton-on-Tees

gas safety certificate

Gas safety checks for a safe home

If you are a homeowner or a landlord who provides a rented accommodation, you need to get gas safety checks done by registered engineers every year. It is a legal requirement to provide your tenant(s) with a safe accommodation as per the Government regulations. If you are looking for a trusted professional to provide you with a Landlord Gas Safety Check and Certificate so that you can rent out your property, the Gas Safe registered at Stockton-on-Tees is here to help you.

As a Gas Safe Registered business, Douglas Plumbing & Heating can carry out a thorough assessment of your appliances and inspection of your property. 

Take a look at the gallery to see some recent projects completed across Stockton and the Tees Valley.

A thorough gas safety inspection

As a specialist in gas services, Douglas Plumbing & Heating can carry out a full range of gas safety checks or CP12 to ensure your property is safe to be let out to prospective tenants. The inspections are carried out for:
  • Gas pipework
  • ECV accessibility
  • Flue flow
  • Burner pressure and gas rate
  • Boiler case seals
  • Fuse check and earth continuity
  • Premix and rated burner
  • CO alarm
  • Central heating and boiler performance
  • Ventilation and more
gas pressure check

Douglas Plumbing & Heating can provide Gas Safety Certificates to landlords throughout Stockton and the Tees Valley. 
Call 07525 058 498 for further details.

Share by: